1.26.2012

Wednesday


Yesterday a friend and I were caught up in the particularly joyous activity of bombarding each other with winters faithful companion: snow. After she hit me in the face while I was talking on the phone, I decided to demonstrate my superiority and dominance in size and speed by wrestling her to the ground and throwing snow all over her face. (Somehow I reigned in the desire to white wash her...as we are soon to learn, compassion is rarely rewarded.)

Clearly the victor, I released her from those icy bonds and we jumped in the car on our way to my old job. I needed to speak with my HR rep about working for the next 2 months. About 20 minutes after the interview, the following rofl takes place.

Alex is pointing and me and holding her gut laughing.

Dan: What's your deal?

Alex: I'm sorry...You've begun lactating.




Snow slipped stealthily into front pocket = clever way to make to make all of your friends think you have developed a new ability. Alex : 1, Dan : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment